Alpine Merino Wool Sock Charcoal
Size: Size Guide
- Composed predominantly from Merino wool (32%) which has superior moisture-wicking qualities to help your feet stay dry. As well as this, Alpine’s Opti-Dry technology means that you can avoid the horrible feeling of damp socks no matter how hard you work, or how many puddles you can accidentally step in.
- A comfort mesh positioned on the top of the foot allows for maximum breathability, preventing overheating whilst in riding gear, whilst the foot-bed is constructed of Merino wool to make sure you stay warm and comfortable.
- Heel-to-toe padding helps protect your feet from potential hazards, whilst ankle padding helps to alleviate discomfort caused by boot pinching. Additionally, an arch compression band stops any shifting of the sock whilst on the move.
- Available in two sizes – Medium which is suitable for UK sizes 4 to 7.5 and Large which is suitable for sizes 8 to 11 the fit is supposed to be snug to your foot in order to maximise support and comfort. All socks come in over-the-calf length, helping maximise warmth.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Size Guide - Garments
|Arm Length *||32½||32¾||33||33½||33¾||34¼||34½||35||35¼||35¾||36||36½||36¾||37½|
* Measurement refers to actual body measurements not garments.
Size Guide - Socks
|USA Boot Size||5 - 8.5||9 - 12||12.5 - 15|
|EU Boot Size||37 - 41.5||42 - 46|
|UK Boot Size||4 - 7.5||8 - 11|