Balance Riding Tight Asphalt
Size: Size Guide
Voted Horse and Rider’s Best in Test 2017, the Balance Riding Tight in Asphalt works to keep you dry, comfortable and stylish whilst riding.
Rain or sweat are no match for the Balance Riding Tight, as Opti-Dry technology encourages moisture to move away from penetrating the skin, resulting in a dry, comfortable ride no matter the time of year.
This means no tell-tale sweat marks in the warmer summer months, and no worrying about getting home to change during your beach or riverside ride, either.
Constructed for best-in-class performance, the combination of Supplex nylon and Spandex jersey is ideal for any riding condition as it allows you to move freely and easily when on the horse.
Taking you through all seasons, the classic asphalt tone works in your favour as it’s unlikely to go out of style, and the lightweight stretch of the material means you don’t feel bulky or dragged down when wearing them, especially when tucked into your boots.
- 76% Supplex nylon\ 24% spandex jersey.
- Slim, flattering and simple design.
- Find your perfect fit - available in 5 different sizes.
- 76% Supplex nylon for both style and super soft comfort.
- Move around easily and efficiently with spandex jersey.
- Banish moisture and stay dry with technology known as Opti-Dry.
- Grip easily with soft knee patches, sewn with the highest quality Toray Ultrasuede.
- Secure phone pocket located at front thigh, for easy access.
- Hidden pocket at the back of the waist to store further valuables.
- Suited to all types of washing machines.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Size Guide - Breeches
|Alpha Size||Numeric Size||Waist||Hip|
|XS||24||24-25||34½ - 35½|
|S||26||26 - 27||36½ - 37½|
|M||28||28 - 29||38½ - 39½|
|L||30||30½ - 32||41 - 42½|
|XL||32||33½ - 35½||44 - 46|
|XXL||34||38 - 40||48 - 50|
* Reference individual styles (based on approx height 5'5" - 5'7")