Balance Riding Tight Black
Size: Size Guide
Voted Best in test 2017 by Horse and Rider, the Balance Riding Tight in Black features classic style and comfort combined in one great garment.
Utilising long-lasting design and high-quality fabric, which stretches in all the right places, these are one of our most popular riding tights. Ideal for all seasons, a combination of Supplex nylon and spandex jersey makes for a super-soft design and ease of movement, great for a variety of scenarios. Innovative technology prevents water from reaching the skin, leaving you dry and warm, no matter if it’s sweat in the hotter months or rain in the damper months.
Available in five sizes, they feature a mid-rise, pull-on design, and the classic black shade is ideal for teaming with other neutral shades - explore matching items below.
Being dark, it also works to keep dirt and other marks from country rides or the stables well and truly at bay.
The Balance Riding Tight is not only great for riding — you can also adopt as leisurewear for other activities, too.
- 76% Supplex nylon - up to 36% softer than the regular nylon seen in other brands.
- Spandex jersey (24%) for added movement.
- No fuss, machine washable.
- Fitted material around the ankles avoids anything riding up.
- Euro seat design for all riding requirements.
- Opti-Dry Technology wicks moisture away, helping you stay dry and comfortable.
- Keep valuables safe with secure phone pocket and hidden zipped pocket in the back of the tight.
- Knee patches sewn from Toray Ultrasuedereat, providing enhanced grip.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Size Guide - Breeches
|Alpha Size||Numeric Size||Waist||Hip|
|XS||24||24-25||34½ - 35½|
|S||26||26 - 27||36½ - 37½|
|M||28||28 - 29||38½ - 39½|
|L||30||30½ - 32||41 - 42½|
|XL||32||33½ - 35½||44 - 46|
|XXL||34||38 - 40||48 - 50|
* Reference individual styles (based on approx height 5'5" - 5'7")