Balance Riding Tight Elmwood
Size: Size Guide
Voted Best in Test 2017 by Horse and Rider, the Balance Riding Tight in Elmwood is style and comfort combined.
Utilising innovative, best-in-class design and high recovery stretch fabric, you won’t want to buy a different brand of riding tight again.
Perfect for all-season riding, a combination of Supplex nylon and spandex jersey means super soft design and ease of movement, great for the more strenuous riding scenarios. Opti-Dry Technology draws any moisture away from your skin, leaving you dry and warm, and works by ‘wicking’ it away, as such.
Available in 5 easy pull-on sizes, the tight features a mid-rise design. The Elmwood colour is ideal for teaming with other neutral shades, and works to keep dirt and marks at bay.
The Balance Riding Tight is not only great for riding - they can also be worn as leisurewear for pottering around the stables doing other jobs, too.
- 76% Supplex nylon - up to 36% softer than regular nylon.
- 24% spandex jersey for added movement.
- No fuss, machine washable.
- Fitted ankles to stop riding up and limit material bulk inside the boot.
- No need to worry about ordering various sizes - these are true to size.
- Euro seat design for all riding requirements.
- Fitted ankles to prevent riding up inside the boot.
- Opti-Dry Technology wicks moisture away and helps you stay dry and comfortable.
- Keep valuables safe with secure phone pocket and hidden stash pocket.
- Toray Ultrasuede knee patches, great for grip.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Size Guide - Breeches
|Alpha Size||Numeric Size||Waist||Hip|
|XS||24||24-25||34½ - 35½|
|S||26||26 - 27||36½ - 37½|
|M||28||28 - 29||38½ - 39½|
|L||30||30½ - 32||41 - 42½|
|XL||32||33½ - 35½||44 - 46|
|XXL||34||38 - 40||48 - 50|
* Reference individual styles (based on approx height 5'5" - 5'7")