Balance Riding Tight Pacific Blue
Size: Size Guide
Voted Horse and Rider’s Best in Test 2017, the Balance Riding Tight in Pacific Blue works to keep you dry and comfortable when riding, whilst still looking stylish.
Constructed for best-in-class performance, the combination of Supplex nylon and spandex jersey is ideal for any riding condition as it allows you to move freely whilst on the horse.
Whether it’s practicing some show jumping, or simply just an early morning trot around the fields, you’ll have the very best in comfort.
Rain, sweat or watery terrains are no match for the Balance Riding Tight, as Opti-Dry technology works to draw moisture away from the skin. This means no tell-tale sweat marks in the summer months, either.
Taking you through all seasons thanks to the unique and innovative design, the bright, playful tone of pacific blue works in your favour to add a touch of excitement to your leisurewear.
Pair with simple white polos or tees, or go bright and experiment with pinks and purples to really stand out from the crowd.
- 76% Supplex nylon/ 24% spandex jersey.
- Slim, flattering fit available in 5 sizes.
- Designed with spandex (24%), to help you move easily and comfortably.
- Wick moisture away with the unique Opti-Dry Technology.
- Grip easily with patches on each knee constructed with Toray Ultrasuede.
- Keep phones and other valuables safe with pockets located on the thigh and back of the waist.
- Fitted ankles reduces bulky material within the riding boot, and prevents riding up when out and about.
- Machine washable so no fuss needed.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Size Guide - Breeches
|Alpha Size||Numeric Size||Waist||Hip|
|XS||24||24-25||34½ - 35½|
|S||26||26 - 27||36½ - 37½|
|M||28||28 - 29||38½ - 39½|
|L||30||30½ - 32||41 - 42½|
|XL||32||33½ - 35½||44 - 46|
|XXL||34||38 - 40||48 - 50|
* Reference individual styles (based on approx height 5'5" - 5'7")