UK Standard Delivery
- We usually ship orders with Royal Mail - tracking reference can be followed on http://www.royalmail.com/track-trace
- Deliveries will usually be made within 3-5 working days after you place your order [excluding Weekends]
- UK Standard Delivery is Free for orders over £50 (£3.95 for orders under £50) and your order will be sent out via the most suitable carrier, depending on the total size and weight of your consignment.
- Your order can be delivered anytime between 7 am and 7 pm and a signature may be required on receipt.
- If you are not around to take delivery of your parcel, the carrier will leave a calling card telling you how you can pick it up.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver on a bank holiday. In this instance please expect your delivery on the next working day.
European Delivery Information
- We have one 'flat rate' for European Shipping.
- Standard and Express delivery services are available for most of the countries that we ship to. However unless requested, we will ship your order via the 'Standard' delivery service.
- Shipping will be automatically calculated at the checkout page when both the delivery destination and service option are selected.
- STANDARD European delivery cost is £11.95 and delivery will be from 7-14 days after your order has been placed.
Delivery Information - Knives
The minimum legal age for the sale of knives is 18. Age verification checks are carried out for all sales of knives. Proof of the purchaser's date of birth is required when ordering any knives. Submitting false information is an offence under the Fraud Act. All cases of attempted fraud are reported to Action Fraud UK. By placing an order you are giving permission for an identity check to be performed to confirm that you are over 18 years of age. Credit reference information may be used as part of the age verification process. Documentary proof of age will be requested e.g. copy of your driving license or passport sent by e-mail attachment. Copies of identity documents will be deleted within a maximum of 6 months and will not be passed on to third parties.
Orders for knives which fail the age verification check will be refunded. Refunds may take up to 30 days to be processed.
Additional Delivery Information
- When you place an order, we suggest you have it delivered to a work address rather than a home address, as most couriers only deliver between 9am and 5pm, and will require a signature on receipt.
- Your order will be dispatched via the most suitable carrier, depending on size, weight and destination. Details will be communicated to you once the order has been processed.
- We cannot accept orders from countries not listed on our 'delivery countries' list. If you wish to order from outside of this list, then please visit www.nobleoutfitters.com for further information.
- For orders being sent outside the EU, VAT is deducted from the price when a non-EU delivery address is selected.
- Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. The recipient of the parcel must pay these charges. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you may want to contact your local customs office for further information.
- Once your parcel has arrived in your country, it will be passed on to an internal postal service, according to standard delivery procedures.
- If you aren't available when your parcel is delivered, the delivery driver will leave a calling card with instructions on how to pick it up.