Where is your data going - we want to keep you in the loop
We collect customer data at various different points in your journey with us
- Our Website
- Online Purchases
- Events and Shows
Staying Relevant, Ahead of the Trends
We collect data to help make our product and brand experience relevant to you. The data we collect depends on your engagement with our brand: If you visit our website:
Cookies are used to analyse demographic information such as gender, age range and interests of visitors to our website. Cookies are not used to identify individuals, only demographic groups.
If you sign up to our newsletter, sign up to our postal mailouts, enter a competition or sign up at an event, we collect:
- Email Address
- First Name
- Last Name
- Postal Address (if provided)
If you make a purchase, we collect:
- Payment details
- First Name
- Last Name
- Delivery Address
- Billing Address
Safe & Secure
We use the following software to keep your data secure:
- Shopify Ecommerce
This is the only environment in which we store payment details and billing information. In order to keep your information safe, we only provide access to customer data to designated employees within the company. Where necessary, customer data is communicated securely through encrypted channels.
Keeping You Posted
When you sign up to our email marketing, postal marketing, or both – we will use the information you have provided to send you relevant information about our products and brand. Any postal mailouts are either sent directly from us or from our chosen mailing house - all details are transferred securely through SFTP file transfers, which are a clever way of sending data through secure systems instead of on email.
Want to unsubscribe?
If you do wish to unsubscribe from any of our marketing, you can do so by clicking 'unsubscribe' in any of our marketing emails. This will not affect you receiving emails relating to existing or future orders that you choose to place. Alternatively, you can call us on 01572 772476.
Want to know more?
- Noble Outfitters are committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
- When you order, we need to know your address, email and payment details. This allows us to process and fulfil your order. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the order process.
- We use your personal information for fulfilling your order. We will only contact you as a specific part of the order process or for marketing purposes only if you have given your consent.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for credit/debit card validation during purchase.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by logging into your account or by contacting us on email@example.com
- In order to process credit/debit card transactions, the bank or card processing agency may require to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the EEA (European Economic Area). Your information will not be transferred outside the EEA for any other purpose.
- If you have any questions about privacy please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01572 772508.