- Returned items must not be worn, soiled or damaged in any way, and must be in 'as sold' condition.
- If the item is faulty, please contact us by telephone or email.
- Goods must be packaged securely to ensure they are not damaged in transit. Please enclose a copy of your invoice or a note of your order number to enable us to efficiently process it through the system.
- The responsibility and liability of all items remains with you until we are in receipt of the goods.
- We recommend you return by registered post.
- Goods are returned to us at your cost.
- We will happily accept exchanges for items of the same value or less, whether this be for an alternative style or a size exchange. If this is not possible, an automatic refund will be processed.
- If requesting a refund for the returned items, this will be processed via your original payment method once item/s are received and are in appropriate condition. All returns must include our order reference number and any applicable contact information.
- Ship returned goods to the address below.
What You Will Need to Do to Return Defective Products
Return the product to the store where it was purchased OR call Noble Outfitters for a Refund or replacement:
- Call us at 01572 772508
- Provide us with the original order number.
- Tell us WHAT you are sending back
- Tell us WHY you are sending it back
To ship the Product back to Noble Outfitters, please take the following steps:
- Include a copy of the original proof of purchase or receipt, or enclose a note with your name, order number, address and a contact number
- Include a brief description of the problem
- Mark or identify the defective item with a piece of masking tape (if applicable)
- Ship the product to the following address:
ATTN: WARRANTY/RETURNS DEPT
16 Mill Street
Oakham, Rutland LE15 6EA
Please ship the product freight prepaid and insured (Noble Outfitters assumes no responsibility for products during shipment from the customer to our Warranty Department and shipping charges are not refundable).
If Noble Outfitters determines that the Product is defective, Noble Outfitters will either replace the product or repair the product. All determinations made by Noble Outfitters will be within our sole discretion and will be final.